You can see a PO4 150 running on youtube... https://youtu.be/H8Q3jouvdSs
For use with phosphate, bio-pellet and carbon
Designed as a free-standing for in cabinet or sump.
Pump : 1000 lph - 1700 lph.
Hosetails : 20mm
Max Capacity: 2000 mls.
Dimensions (mm) :
Base footprint: 130 x 130
Column Dia: 90
1. Unscrew wings nuts of lid, and remove.
2. Remove top sponge.
3. Fill to the desired amount of media… making sure the bottom sponge is sitting to the bottom disk.
4. Place the top sponge back in the reactor chamber… and then add perforated tray to secure the sponge.
With the Dual, Slip the ‘O’ ring down the downpipe to desired height and perforated tray then add sponge... then media to suit... add lid in place and screw down gently the wing nuts.
5. Fit 13mm tube to the pump supply which is situated in the aquarium or sump and run it to the centre hose (inlet) reactor with a control valve inline sited as close as possible to the reactor inlet.
Note: Heat the piping in hot water to help ease the piping over the fittings
6. Close Control Valve.
7. Then run piping (again heating the piping) from the outlet of the reactor to the aquarium or sump.
8. Now give a quick look over the setup to make sure everything’s OK and start the pump.
9. Open and close the inlet valve to the desired amount of flow is required.
Changing of Media.
- Close the inlet valve fully and turn off the power to the pump.
- Place reactor in a small container and remove the lid… The container will catch any water from the reactor.