NP200 Full Kit
You can see this kit running on youtube.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOtSAlwB5zc
These reactors use a more open flow design over the phosphate and carbon reactors. Using larger inlet and outlet hosetails, and the use of large media trays.
Designed as a free-standing, in sump or as a hang-on reactor.
Please state on purchase if you would like a hang-on bracket fitted... as the reactor will be sent without a bracket otherwise.
Kit Consists of:
NP200 Reactor, Pump (1500lph), Control Valve and Piping (2 metres)... just add the media of choice.
Max. Capacity of Media for this kit: 1000mls
Base the Bio Pellets at 500mls per 100gals/ 440l.
Base footprint: 130 x 130 mm
Column Dia: 90mm
1. Unscrew wings nuts of lid.
2. Remove lid gently.
3. Fill to the desired amount of media.
4. Place lid in place making sure the internal downpipe is secured into lid and screw down gently the wing nuts, do not over tighten.... as this may cause leaks of the gasket. If this happens, shut the pump down and loosen the screws. Then retighten very gently.
- Fit 16/20mm tube to the pump supply and run it to the centre hose (inlet) reactor with a control valve inline with this to control flow rates.
6. Fit 16/20mm tubing to exit of reactor and run as close to the inlet of a skimmer to remove heavy matter.
7. Close Control Valve.
8. Start Pump and slowly open valve to where the media(s) begin to lift to desired height.
9.Over-time, adjust control valve to suit